Thursday, May 5, 2011

Never Too Late



That's one thing I can never seem to figure out: Is it ever too late? If you think about it, it really all depends what you're talking about. Some things should just happen because they need to. Other things seem able to be dug up, again and again, poked at, scribbled out, and fix yet again.


... For example, my writing. That's the cool thing about writing; you can leave a story for months and then come back to it to find it still the same, perfectly preserved.


Yes, it's a second chance.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean by always having your writing there, even after it's been ignored for awhile. I've been working on something, but haven't gotten around to it in the past month.Your post inspired me to work on it so thanks(: If you have time please check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete