Friday, October 15, 2010

Chex Mix and Pies

There's just something about that March that was so amazing. Was it the fact that I was carefree and just so bold? Or was it because I met two of the most incredible people out there, looking in at their worlds? Maybe it was because I didn't know things were gonna be amazing. Maybe it was the chilly air. Or the smell of his hair. Or my sneakers that I adored and yeah, ruined from wearing so much. I don't know. But I do know this: I can't stop thinking about that winter.

3 comments:

  1. Did you write that yourself, wow.
    It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me really sad.
    But in a good way.
    It's lovely(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- yeah, i did :) thanks!

    Francesca- i know exactly what you mean. it's like this song i know called Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. the beginning part is a little medieval sounding and sad, and then it works its way into something happy. i love it, but it brings back all the memories that i wrote about above! it's mixed emotions, but i still love the song.

    ReplyDelete