Some things I loved about my vacation:
1. Trying blueberry soda (as well as strawberry). So good!
2. Having a private beach right near my hotel
3. I'm obsessed with organic stuff. You wouldn't believe how extreme I am about it (for example, I refuse to drink regular milk, because it isn't organic). Anyway, the bathroom in our room was stocked with ORGANIC soap and body gel. Yeeeee!
4. Eating lunch at a sandwich and coffee shop almost every day. Yum!
5. Being in a jewelry shop in town, where I made two necklaces for myself, and one for my grandma
6. Riding bikes around town to get to places
7. Trying clam strips for the first time (yes, I'm going to be a Sophomore, and I've never tried clam strips before this. See, I told you I'm hardcore about organic things)
8. I'm in love with the sandals I bought, I wish I could show you
9. Not having to straighten my hair! It wasn't as bad as I thought overall.
10. Appreciating how much I love my own room at home! My space is mine:)
Aaaannnd... that's it.