It's like liquid, my mind. Jargon floating throughout my head, swirling through everything. There are no exceptions, no borderlines etched in stone to where my thoughts stop. They keep coming, pounding through my head, coursing through my eyelids and arms and legs and hands. And then, one thing -a scratch on the wood floors, a thud against a box- and it's gone. My eyes are vivid now, and my dreams are pooling at the bottoms of my subconsious for good, until we meet again.
My dreams are always with me, and I can't stop thinking about them. They're so beautiful. I never want to forget.
7 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
1. A couple years ago, I wore one pair of sneakers for the whole year and all of the summer until one day my mom noticed huge holes in the heel exposing my socks.
2. I love brussel sprouts.
3. Someday I would like to have an all-white room in my house, with purple accents.
4. This year I stopped chewing gum completely. I don't even want to chew it anymore.
5. Right now, I am loving the color green.
6. The best time I write at is around 6:00-8:30 in the morning. For some reason, when the rest of the house is asleep, and everything's quiet, I work the best.
7. Flowers and dreams are really inspiring to me right now.